Every year 1:11 Ministries has the opportunity to tour churches, schools, and outreach events with the message of Christ. This year we are excited to open up this opportunity to our arts camp students!
This is a unique opportunity to take part in a full-length Christmas ballet production. Students will receive coaching in classical ballet and performance technique. They will also learn many aspects of staging, costuming, tour organization, teamwork, and outreach.
Here’s how it works:
- All students attending Arts Camp 2018 will learn selected repertoire from our Christmas production “The Christmas Chest.”
- Students who designate on their registration form that they would like to be part of the 2018 Christmas tour will be considered for participation over the course of the week and informed in writing by the end of Arts Camp 2018.
- Accepted students must commit to the following rehearsal dates, between 1-4 PM. Rehearsal studio is located in Crystal Beach, Ontario.
◦ September 15, 2018
◦ September 29, 2018
◦ October 13, 2018
◦ October 27, 2018
◦ November 10, 2018
◦ November 17, 2018
- “The Christmas Chest” will tour Ontario between November 23-December 23, 2018. Performances will be held between Friday evening – Sunday evening, each weekend, and all participants must be available for all five weekends. Host homes are available for students travelling from a distance. Amount of bookings vary year to year. 1:11 will provide a final itinerary by November 17, 2018.
- Costumes will be provided, although students will be expected to bring basic personal items such as tights, leotards, ballet shoes, and stage makeup.
- Total cost for training and rehearsals per student: $400.00, made payable to Carolyn Currey by September 15, 2018.
Email us at one11ministries(at)gmail(dot)com if you have any questions.